Saturday, April 9, 2016

Thank you letters



Hello!! Today I want to write a thank you note to cake and ponytails. This is a very random and weird blog but I thought it was really funny.

Dear cake,
Thank you  for being there when I need a tasty snack. You have been there at party's, at people's birthday, and random occasions. You have filled my stomach when I am hungry. Although the you  have a lot of sugar in you, I still love you. There is no way I could live my life without your cake. You're the best dessert ever.

Dear hair bands.
Thank you for always being there when I have a bad hair day or when my hair is on my face. I could make the simplest hair style with you. You have been there when other people need to put their hair back. Many people think your just something we need in life. I think you're a necessity in life and without you, millions of girls are in trouble. We use you in everyday life. Just by putting it on our wrist for a cute bracelet, or a ponytail. :) Thank you for being very useful to me. Without you, I couldn't get anything done.

As you can tell this blog was random. It was supposed to be a cute little joke. Thank you for reading and have a good day.

-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment