Monday, April 4, 2016

Bucket list

Hey everyone how are you? Today I wanted to blog about four things I hope I could do in my lifetime. Another word is my bucket list.

This is not in any order like what I most likely want to do, I still haven't sorted that out.

1. I want to ride big roller coasters at six flags or anywhere. My big goal is all the roller coasters in Knotts berry farm. I want to do this because I have a huge fear of roller coasters and heights. If I were to this I would be able to prove to myself I can do what I want to.

2. This sounds cliche but I want to skydive. I want to do this because I am scared of heights so it would be so much fun to get rid of my fear and look at the land from another point of view.

3. This is something I would really like to do and it really shouldn't be on my list because it should be something I have to do. I want to go to a store like Starbucks or something and pay for 20 people or so. I just want to do a nice thing/good deed for people.

4.To help someone out of depression. This one I will be a little happy if I don't complete this cause it means none of my friends are in depression. I would love to help someone through depression because it would be the greasiest feeling knowing you helped someone. I would be there for them to cry, talk, let out their feelings, and yell. The reason I said depression is because if any of my friends was going through a hard time I will be there no matter what. I just really want to help someone. And honestly, it doesn't even have to be someone I know. I would love to help out a stranger.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a bucket list! This is a very interesting and life exploring list. I love how you want to help people. That's a very sweet thing to do:)

    ReplyDelete