Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring break

Aloha! Last week for me was spring break. My family and I went to palm springs for the week. It was a very fun and I am so happy I got to go. I will be blogging about my last day there.

In the morning, I woke u and it was hard since I stayed up last night. We went down to Starbucks for some breakfast. I got this fat reduced turkey sandwich and it tasted so much better than I thought. I wanted a chocolate croissant but my mom said 
''only breakfast sandwiches'' 
I was mad but got one. It was so much better than it looked, it was also good cause I had my passion fruit tea with me. We went back to the hotel and packed up. On the way home we stopped at these dinosaur statues. I went inside one and saw a secret gift store. Wasn't really secret but it was hidden. I got this little green/purple dinosaur. 

We were then going home when my mom pulled into this store which sold fruits, I was sitting in the car waiting forever for my mom to come. She then comes back and hands me a smoothie. I took a sip and it was so sweet. Way to sweet for my liking. It was a date shake. 

After two hours we then finally arrived at home. I missed my cat and gave him a huge hug. I am so glad I got to go. The only thing that sucks is that I forgot my shoes at the hotel. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment