Friday, May 13, 2016

Homemade Vanilla milkshake


Blog

Hey everybody, today I'm going to be making a vanilla milkshake homemade recipe. I love making homemade recipes because they are much healthier than buying them form Starbucks or Coffee Bean and they are tastier because you can add as many ingredients as you want and make it delicious at your favorite tasting. Anyways I also love making this recipe because it's very easy and very good for the summer. It's so hot in California and I love having a delicious sweet milkshake to satisfy my sweet tooth.

What you will need:

-1 cup of milk
-vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
-1 scoop of vanilla bean ice cream
-plus another scoop of ice cream for the top(optional)

First, pour your milk in a blender then pour in the vanilla extract. Then put in your vanilla bean ice cream and put it in the blender. Then blend it up altogether for about 2 minutes. Pour the milkshake into a cup and then add one scoop of vanilla ice cream if you want. Lastly, sip and enjoy! Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe because I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment