Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bikers on the streets

Hey everyone, today I'm feeling like ranting. Recently my dad had picked me up from karate and this biker was biking on the street.
I just hate it when bikers bike on the street in front of cars because it's so nerve wrecking. Me being the passenger I'm scared my dad will crash, and my dad being the driver he's scared he will crash. There are sidewalks and bike lane for a reason.

The next thing is that they are so slow, instead of driving the speed limit we have to wait for them. :/ so annoying.
They are also small do you can't really see them that well and now you have to drive extra carefully. It's just annoying and they can just go in the bike lane.
Hopefully, I didn't rant too hard but it's just annoying. Does that annoy you? Tell me in the comment section below!
-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment