Monday, October 26, 2015

My brother Mozez

Hey, everyone, I'm going to share one of my reason to live in life. Many don't know this, but  I have a brother, who was born differently. He was born with four legs and fur all over. This is the story of Mozez my cat.

Hehe, you probably thought I had an actual brother. My cat has been in my life for eight years, got him when I was five. I remember the day we went to the shop where we got Mozez. He was such a cute little kitten, and now he is a huge fat cat. 
When we got Mozez he sat on my mom, and I really wanted to hold him. He was too small for me to hold him, but once we got home I started to play with him. We had a little box and he fit into there, now one-third of him doesn't fit. 

 Mozez started his life with no name until my dad thought of Mozez, and we kept it. 

Mozez has been in three houses of ours. I remember moving from our house to another we had to get him into a cage, but it's not as easy as I thought. My dad and I tried to get him in, but it took a long time. We finally got him in and went to our new house. 

Then moving from that house to the one we are in now, we had to get him in the cage again. One broom broke later, we get him in the cage. 

I have plenty of memories from when people came to our house and was surprised that we had a cat. Or plenty of memories of my sisters getting scared of Mozez. 

One memory is the time I tried to walk a cat. Now let me tell you, that is a huge mistake. Don't try to walk cats on a leash,  they won't like it. 

It all started one day when I saw my neighbors walking their cats. I got interested because I always wanted a dog, but my parents said no. It took a long time to convince my mom to buy the leash but one day she finally agreed. 

My sisters and I decided to try it. Epic fail! I should've listened to my mom from the beginning, you can't walk a cat on a leash. 

My cat isn't used to go outside with people, and being controlled, so it was no question why he ran back inside when we went out of the gate. It took me some tries, but I got annoyed so I picked him up and brought him to a place where he can't see our gate. 

No difference, he just stayed there and didn't move. I picked him up and moved him to another place.
Another fail because he thought our neighbors gate was ours, so I had to wait and get him out. 

Big waste of money because it didn't work, but it's ok because it's a good memory.

Anyway thanks for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed it.
Question: Do you have a pet, if not what pet do you want to have. If you do what pet would you like to have as well.

Bye















No comments:

Post a Comment